- The aluminum alloy mouse pad is designed to allow today’s game – level mouse to play the most comfortable sliding touch and to ensure extraordinary tracking and control characteristics. Its precision sandblasting reactive coating can provide optimal sliding performance for high and low sensitivity gamers. The aluminum alloy mouse pad is made of strong aluminum mats which can prevent the edges from rising. It has enhanced toughness and durability.
- Super smooth surface treatment speed surface: aluminum alloy mouse pad super smooth sand spray surface coating can play the best sliding comfort and extraordinary tracking control characteristics, bring a highly accurate game experience.
- The solid integral structure is especially durable. The hard surface of the aluminum alloy mouse pad is smooth like water, which can withstand the intense game application for a long time.
- The super large sliding area 390mm (long) * 390mm (wide) x 4mm (high) aluminum alloy mouse pad can provide a large sliding area for low sensitive players who prefer a large sweep.
- Super smooth sandblasting treatment speed surface, anodized aluminum structure, advanced antiskid rubber bottom.
- Maintenance: the wear and hardness of the surface of the aluminum alloy mouse pad is very high. In use, we should pay attention to cleaning the surface of the mouse pad and the dust at the bottom of the mouse, so as to avoid the scratch and damage to the mouse pad.
- February 15, 2019
- February 13, 2019
- January 29, 2019