When selecting yoga mats, the material is the key to deciding the price of the pad. So do not fascinate by the beautiful colors and ignore the quality. In addition, before purchasing the yoga mats, the following 7 points should be considered:
- Whether it is easy to clean
- Is it easy to pave and not wrinkle when it is laid on the ground
- Whether it is sticky
- Whether it is slipping after sweating
- Whether it is easy to carry
- Whether the lifespan is marked
- Whether the material is environmental protection and will cause damage to the environment and health.
The knack of choosing:
- Use the thumb and forefinger to pinch the yoga mat to try the pressure resistance.
- Wet a small yoga mat, mimic the perspiration and see if it will skid or not.
- Use a rubber eraser for yoga mats to see if the material is easy to break or not
- Pay attention to the material of the yoga mat and choose the environment-friendly. The traditional yoga mat is made of PVC, and PVC is a long-term source of plastic pollution, which can cause pollution to the environment. And the smell of plastic will also affect the effect of practice. The environmental yoga mat is made of natural latex, hemp, and other natural materials without PVC and any odor.