The standard to determine the quality of mouse pads is as below:
- First, good mouse pad must be flat and smooth. But there are many definations of smooth. If over pursue smooth, it will lose the precision of the mouse pause. What we pursue is even, soft and some slippery feeling.
- Friction coefficient. This coefficient is not fixed and moderate resistance is appropriate. In fact, texture thickness and friction resistance is quite exquisite during the processing of mouse pad. If the mouse pad in this area do a good job, it will bring you high-precision and high accuracy and let you enjoy the fun of the game.
- Reflective degree. A good mouse pad should be almost compatible with all the photoelectric mouse. High and low reflectivity is not good for mouse to position. Moderate is the appropriate.
- Moisture-proof performance, This problem is more concerned about, afraid to play when the sweat, or accidentally sprinkle water on the mat, heavy and results in the operation can not achieve the desired effect. Good mouse pads are generally used good permeability of polymer materials, can be a good solution to the problem of water infiltration.
- Easy to clean. Mouse pad is very easy dirty, the mouse pad long time does not clean, some foreign bodies will be negative on the surface of the mouse pad, resulting in the mouse operation is not very smooth, the relative effect will not be played out.
- It is also known as non-slip. Good mouse pads to have a good adsorption and flexibility, so that the mouse pad with the desktop and other carriers for an instant bonding, stripping, so that users use up both aspects of practical.
- P A good mouse pad can be seen from the surface of the printing . Therefore, when choosing mouse pad, you can look at the surface of the printing to determine whether it is a good mouse pad or not.