- The length should not be less than the height, width is narrower than the width.
- The thickness is about 6mm, and the thin cushion will feel pain when the joint touches the ground. Too thick will affect the stability of standing action. (generally speaking, beginners choose 7MM yoga mat is moderate).
- Observe the elasticity of the yoga mat. Pinch the yoga mats with hands, such as feeling the hands and fingers easily pinched together to prove that the yoga mat is too soft, and the yoga mat will be painful even when the knee is in contact with the ground. Such as yoga mat is not very good, our fragile skin is not acceptable, and it is easy to break, and it is not easy to accept. We must choose the yoga mat with good elasticity and moderate hardness to match your exercises.
- The uniformity of the yoga mat. The yoga mat is laid on the floor to observe the evenness of the foaming. If the uneven surface of foam is used, it will easily damage. If the foamed bulge part is broken, it can not be repaired.
- Moderate and moderate. Because yoga mat is portable at many times, so we should try not to choose too heavy cushions for carrying.
- The skidding of the cushion, the cushion is pushed hard by the palm of the palm and pushed forward again. If the cushion slips on the ground or slides on the surface of the pad, the slip of the cushion is not very good. It is possible to cause unnecessary injury during exercise. Such mats should be used with caution.
- November 10, 2018
- November 5, 2018
- November 2, 2018