I have prepared other efficient fat-burning actions for everyone, you can do it without going out at home, let’s get together~
Lie on your back, raise your legs and touch your feet alternately (16-20 times)
1. Lie on your back on a yoga mat, with your upper body close to the ground, your hands next to your ears, your legs together straight forward, and your feet off the ground.
2. Keep the lower back on the ground, the abdomen exerts force to drive one leg to bend the knee and lift it forward until the thigh is perpendicular to the ground, then straighten it open, and at the same time the opposite shoulder rises from the ground, and the arm is straightened forward to approach the side of the active leg Tiptoe.
3. Stop at the top of the action, feel the contraction of the abdominal muscles, and then slowly return to the opposite direction and complete the other side action.
Hip squat jump (12-16 reps)
1. Stand with your feet slightly wider than your shoulders, with your toes facing outward, your back straight, your core tightened, and your arms bent and elbows placed on your chest.
2. Keep your back straight, sit back with your hips, bend your knees, and squat. When you reach the top of your action, get up and stand up. During the process of standing up, jump up and turn your feet to the side 90 degrees after landing and jump back to the action. Starting state.
3. After the body is stable, bend the hips and knees again to complete the squat action, and complete the hip-turning jump on the other side when you get up.
4. Keep your back straight throughout the movement, and pay attention to the direction of your knees and toes.
Support turning kick (12-16 reps)
1. Lean over, extend your arms straight below your shoulders and support it on the yoga mat, bend your elbows slightly, straighten your back, tighten your core, bend your legs, step on the ground, leave your knees off the ground, and keep your body on the four sides. Point support state.
2. Keep the opposite arm and foot supporting the body, turn the body to drive one arm off the ground, and at the same time kick the opposite leg forward from the front of the body.
3. After reaching the top of the action, return to the opposite direction, and then complete the other side action.
Support knee lift (15-20 times on each side)
1. Lean over, support your arms on the yoga mat under your shoulders, bend your elbows slightly, separate your legs slightly, and step on the toes of your feet.
2. Keep the body stable, the abdomen exerts force to drive one leg forward and inward to lift the knee up, and stop at the top of the action, feel the contraction of the abdominal muscles, and then stretch the active leg back and upward, and at the same time move the center of gravity backward and upward Raise the hips so that the upper body and the forearms are in the same plane.
3. The apex stops a bit, the center of gravity moves forward, the buttocks fall back down, and the movable legs again lift the knees forward and inward.
Boom Big Jump Bobby (8-12 times)
1. Separate your legs about shoulder-width apart, squat with your arms under your shoulders, bend your elbows slightly, and jump straight back.
2. Jump back inward after landing with your feet on the ground, landing on your feet and getting up, and jumping up while you get up. During the jump, your legs are opened to both sides and your arms are raised.
3. After landing with both feet and standing firmly, bend down and squat again and complete the next action.
Support the abdomen jump on both sides (12-16 times)
1. Bend over, stretch your arms straight under your shoulders and support it on the yoga mat. Bend your elbows slightly, straighten your back, tighten your core, stretch your legs back together and straighten, and step on the toes of your feet.
2. Keep the body stable, the abdomen exerts force to drive the legs to the side and forward to jump up with the knees, and then jump back in the opposite direction after landing on the feet, and then complete the other side action.
After familiarizing with the essentials of the action and warming up, start the action, and complete the expected number of times under the premise of ensuring the quality of the action.
If you can’t do a few, you can do a few, rest for about 45 seconds between exercises, 3-4 sets at a time. After training, don’t stop suddenly even if you’re tired. You should also organize and relax so that your heart rate can slowly recover.