Yoga mat materials are cloth mat, NBR, PVC, TPE, TPE double layer, flax PVC, flax TPE, flax rubber, pure flax, and natural rubber.
1. Cloth mat: very rare, usually made for yourself. Lack of protective performance is not suitable for use as yoga mats.
2. NBR: NBR is produced by emulsion polymerization of butadiene and acrylonitrile. The NBR is mainly produced by low-temperature emulsion polymerization. It has excellent oil resistance, high wear resistance, good heat resistance, and strong adhesive force. Its disadvantages are poor resistance to low temperature, poor ozone resistance, poor insulation, and low elasticity. Because the thickness is above 10mm, it is generally used in fitness mats or rehabilitation pads and is rarely used in customized natural rubber yoga mats. Please pay attention to the purchase of cheap price
3. PVC: is polyethylene material through the foaming treatment of yoga mat, PVC material is affordable, can be bought everywhere, has quality assurance, cost-effective. In terms of softness, resilience, and skid resistance are relatively good! PVC material has no smell and is harmless to the human body. But if the product is made from recycled materials, it will be poisonous and harmful to the human body.
4. TPE: it is an environmentally friendly material for natural latex and hemp. It can be recycled and reused. It will not cause environmental pollution after being abandoned. The TPE yoga mat has good elasticity, good skid resistance, good toughness, and string tension. Moderate price, resilience, skid resistance, tear resistance, and environmental protection are very superior. It’s the best choice for yoga mats.
5. Linen: it is an annual herbaceous plant. Flax is a purely natural fiber. Because of its sweaty absorption, good air permeability, and harmless to the human body, more and more people pay attention to it. The linen yoga mat is mainly divided into linen rubber mat, linen PVC mat, and pure linen pad. The anti-skid performance is excellent, and the environmental price is a little expensive.
6. Rubber: natural rubber is a kind of liquid from the rubber tree, the natural polymer compound with polyisoprene as the main component, 91% to 94% of its components are rubber hydrocarbons, and the rest are nonrubber substances, such as protein, fatty acid, ash, sugar and so on. Natural rubber is the most widely used general rubber. Materials are environmentally friendly and very expensive. Other properties are basically similar to those of TPE.